Bio-Carbon Dioxide gas (CO2) is obtained from the corn as a by-product in bioethanol production.
- Bio-Carbondioxide gas (CO2) is obtained as a by-product in the production of bioethanol from corn.
- Carbon dioxide is used in various sectors due to its versatile structure. It is used in many sectors for carbonated beverages, fire extinguishing systems, greenhouses,storage of frozen products, and as a pH regulator.
- Carbon dioxide, a colorless and odorless gas, is liquefied under high pressure, purified and made ready for the use of our customers.
- Our eco-friendly site helps to reduce the carbon emissions by making the carbon dioxide gas, that causes global warming, ready to use in the industry via the greenhouse effect.
- Our product is produced by taking the standards of International Society of Beverage Technology (ISBT) as a basis.
- Carbon dioxide unit continues to make production by meeting all the requirements of FSSC 22000 (Food Safety Management System).
- Within the scope of TS 11336 and TS EN ISO 5923 standards, our product can be used in the food industry and fire extinguishing systems without any problems.