Citric acid naturally found in the structure of plants is obtained as a result of the fermentation of corn.
- Citric acid, that is naturally found in the structure of the plants, is obtained as a result of the fermentation of corn. Also known as lemon salt, it is a colorless organic acid with a crystalline structure and its chemical formula is C6 H8 O7.
- Citric acid has an extensive use in many different sectors such as food, agriculture, medicine, metal processing, and beverages.
- Tezkim puts Citric acid monohydrate and citric acid anhydrous in different particle sizes on the market for the consumers. Our company continues its works without slowing down for the products having different structures and concentrations that we can offer to our customers.
- Our products are produced according to the Food Chemicals Codex, European Pharmacopoeia Reference Standards (EP), USP, and EP food additives specification regulations.
- Production is carried out in accordance with the Turkish Food Codex and TS 2600 Citric Acid Monohydrate standard.
- Our product has a low reactivity and does not contain any substances that may cause toxic effects such as allergens, pesticides, GMOs, or micatoxins.